Fried Green Beans
Course: Appetizers, Kid Friendly, Side Dishes
Products: Deep Fryers
Vegetable oil for frying
1 pound green beans, trimmed, rinsed and patted dry
2 large eggs, beaten
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oil in deep fryer to 375°F.
- Place green beans and eggs in large bowl, toss until well coated.
- In large resealable plastic bag, add panko bread crumbs, flour, Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper. Seal bag and shake.
- Add half of the green beans to bag. Seal bag and shake until green beans are well coated.
- Place a single layer of green beans in deep fryer basket. Fry for 4 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining green beans.
- Serve with ranch dressing, if desired.