Grilled Corn and Black Bean Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing
Course: Salads, Side Dishes
Products: Outdoor Gas Grills
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ears corn on the cob, husked
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, halved, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- For lime dressing: Combine lime juice, olive oil, vinegar, cumin and salt.
- Grill corn covered 12 to 14 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing with lime dressing until cooked and slightly charred.
- Cut corn off the cob; place in a large bowl. Stir in black beans, green pepper, cherry tomatoes, onion, cilantro, parsley and remaining salad dressing. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 3 hours.
Test Kitchen Tip: Serve this salad as a side dish or as an appetizer with tortilla chips.