Grilled Marinated Flank Steak
Course: Main Course
Products: Indoor Grills, Outdoor Gas Grills
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
1 clove garlic, minced
1 (2 pound) flank steak
1 large sweet onion, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Stir honey, oil, soy sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes and garlic in a medium bowl. Place flank steak and sliced onion in a large plastic zipper bag.
- Pour marinade into bag; seal. Refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning bag over once.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Drain meat and onions; discard marinade.
- Grill meat and onions covered 7 to 8 minutes on each side. Meat will be medium-rare (125°F to 130°F) to medium (131°F to 140°F) doneness. Let meat stand 10 minutes before slicing.