Grilled Marinated Swordfish with Orange Pineapple Salsa
Course: Main Course
Products: Outdoor Gas Grills
- 1 orange, peeled, sectioned and chopped
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple tidbits, in own juice
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 (6 oz. each) Swordfish fillets
- For Orange Pineapple Salsa, stir orange, pineapple, cilantro, onion, vinegar, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For marinade, mix orange juice, olive oil, orange zest, salt, pepper and garlic in a small bowl. Place swordfish in glass baking dish. Pour marinade over fish, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE). Drain fish; discard marinade.
- Grill swordfish covered 4 to 6 minutes on each side. Serve with salsa.
Serving size: 1/4 of a recipe (8.8 ounces).
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.
Amount Per Serving
Calories From Fat (42%) 106.77
% Daily Value
Total Fat 11.9g 18%
Saturated Fat 2.51g 13%
Cholesterol 82.68mg 28%
Sodium 978.92mg 41%
Potassium 686.68mg 20%
Total Carbohydrates 8.97g 3%
Fiber 0.61g 2%
Protein 25.54g 51%