Course: Appetizers, Quick and Easy, Heart Healthy
Products: Food Processors
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 jalepeno pepper, quartered
- 3 Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 ripe avocados, halved, peeled and pit removed
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- Using food processor with S-blade, add onion, jalepeno, tomatoes, cilantro, salt and pepper. Pulse until mixture is chunky.
- Add avocado and juice; pulse until mixture is creamy with pieces. Serve with tortilla chips.