Halloween Party Pizzas
Products: Ovens, Toaster Ovens
- 2 (12-inches each) frozen cheese pizzas
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper
- Pepperoni slices
- Mushroom slices
- Sliced black olives
- Preheat oven following package directions.
- Cut peppers in various shapes to make form eyes, nose and mouth.
- Arrange peppers on pizzas to make Jack-O-Lantern faces.
- For variation, use pepperoni slices, sliced mushrooms and sliced black olives to make the faces.
- Bake pizzas following package directions.
Test Kitchen Tip: As an alternative, have each party guest create their own mini Jack-O-Lantern pizza. Split English muffins in half and slightly toast each half. Place muffin halves on a baking sheet cut-side up. Spread each half with pizza or spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Arrange ingredients to make Jack-O-Lantern faces. Bake about 5 minutes or until cheese melts.