1. Preheat Roaster Oven to 350°F.
2. In a large skillet, brown ground beef with green peppers and onions. Pour off grease, then set aside.
3. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain then pour noodles into large bowl.
4. Add all butter or margarine to the noodles and toss until butter is melted. Add cream, eggs, cheeses, and parsley to the noodles and stir until blended.
5. Spoon beef mixture into large 10.5x14.5-inch roasting pan. If you prefer, mixture may be divided between two 9x13-inch pans or two 2-quart casserole dishes.
6. Pour in spaghetti sauce and stir to mix. Spoon noodle mixture over beef mixture.
7. Place in roaster oven on insert rack and bake for 25-30 minutes, until bubbly.
- Visit www.foodsafety.gov
for more information. Serves: 16-24
We recommend using small curd, rather than large curd cottage cheese in this recipe. It will blend better with the other ingredients.
Try using bulk mild Italian sausage, ground pork or ground turkey in place of the ground beef.