Iced Coffee in a BrewStation
Course: Beverages, Quick and Easy, Desserts
Products: Coffee Makers
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: BrewStation
- 12 Tablespoons ground coffee
- Water to 6 cup line
- Ice cubes
Note: For 6 cup BrewStation - ingredients should be 1/2 quantities
Serves: 6 (10 oz. each)
- Pour water into water reservoir.
- Place filter and coffee in filter basket.
- Fill coffee tank ½ full of ice cubes.
- Set auto shutoff to 0 (not available on all models). If not available, turn unit off immediately after brewing is complete.
- Dispense coffee in glass over ice.