Italian Parmesan Bread for 2-lb. Loaf Breadmaker
Products: Bread Makers
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Breadmakers
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 1/2 cups American bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried, crushed basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried, crushed oregano
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
1. All ingredients should be at room temperature.
2. Add all ingredients in the order suggested in the breadmaker instructions. (liquid, then dry ingredients, adding yeast last.)
3. Process on the Basic bread cycle. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing with a bread knife.
This recipe developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.