- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in large pan over medium-high heat. Brown chicken on both sides. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place onion, mushrooms and zucchini in bottom of slow cooker. Place chicken on top of vegetables. Spread chickpeas over chicken.
- Combine tomatoes, olives, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice and oregano in small bowl. Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle capers over top of mixture in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6-8 hours until internal temperature of chicken reaches at least 165°F.
Visit www.foodsafety.gov for more information on safe internal cooking temperatures.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 8 oz.)
• Calories: 280 • Total Fat: 13g • Saturated: 2.5g • Cholesterol: 95mg • Sodium: 870mg
• Carbohydrates: 16g • Dietary Fiber: 3g • Sugars: 2g • Protein: 25g