Find a Recipe

Find a Recipe

Onion Bread for 1.5-lb. Loaf Breadmaker

Course: Low-Fat, Breads

Products: Bread Makers

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup water
  • 1 1/8 tsp salt
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 2 tbsp butter OR vegetable oil
  • 2 tbsp dried minced onion
  • 3 1/2 cups American bread flour OR 2 1/4 cups Canadian bread flour
  • 2 tsp bread machine yeast

Directions:

Servings: 16

Nutritional Information: Serving size: 1/16 of a recipe (1.7 ounces)
Calories 127.77 • Calories From Fat (13%) 17.16 • Total Fat 1.98g 3% • Saturated Fat 0.99g 5% • Cholesterol 3.82mg 1% • Sodium 177.62mg 7% • Potassium 45.5mg 1% • Total Carbohydrates 23.25g 8% • Fiber 0.91g 4% • Sugar 1.11g • Protein 3.86g 8%

All the latest from Hamilton Beach® direct to your inbox!

Sign up for discounts, recipes, product info, and more.

Sign Up

You're all signed up! Thank you for your interest in Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.

×