Course: Breakfast Foods
Products: Blenders, Indoor Grills
1. Heat a nonstick skillet or pan over medium /medium high heat on the stovetop.
2. Add all ingredients to blender, making sure to pour the buttermilk in first.
3. Blend on a high speed setting for approximately 20-30 seconds or just until all ingredients have combined.
4. Pour batter into heated skillet or pan using about ¼ to 1/3 cupful per pancake. When bubbles can be seen evenly across the pancake, flip to the other side.
5. Serve with syrup, jam, butter or other desired toppings.
TEST KITCHEN TIP:
Adding a banana makes these pancakes moist and gives subtle banana flavor. This mixture will also work very well in a waffle baker; store leftover waffles and reheat them in the toaster for a quick and easy breakfast!
Makes 24 small/medium sized pancakes.
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.