Grilled Chicken with Peanut Sauce
Course: Main Course
Products: Outdoor Gas Grills
This easy marinated chicken recipe can be prepared with an indoor or outdoor grill, and served with this quick to make peanut sauce.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- Place chicken, yogurt, curry powder and garlic in a large zipper bag. Press air out of bag; seal. Gently shake bag until mixture is combined. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Soak wooden skewers at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Drain skewers. Remove chicken pieces from bag; thread onto skewers.
- Grill chicken covered, 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear and meat is no longer pink.
- Stir peanut butter, soy sauce, hot water, green onion, lime juice, sugar, sesame seeds and red pepper flakes in a medium bowl. Serve with chicken.
Serving size: 1/6 of a recipe (5 ounces).
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.
Amount Per Serving
Calories From Fat (61%) 192.84
% Daily Value
Total Fat 23.02g 35%
Saturated Fat 4.95g 25%
Cholesterol 1.87mg <1%
Sodium 929.65mg 39%
Potassium 423.79mg 12%
Total Carbohydrates 18.13g 6%
Fiber 3.29g 13%
Protein 13.97g 28%