Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Course: Smoothies, Beverages
Products: Blenders, Single-Serve Blenders
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 medium bananas, cut in pieces
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulls removed
- 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup crescent-shaped ice cubes (10 to 12 ice cubes)
- Place orange juice, bananas, strawberries and yogurt in blender jar.
- Add ice cubes to mixture in blender.
- Press PULSE 4 or 5 times to chop ice. Then, blend on HIGH until mixture is thoroughly blended.
Test Kitchen Tip: For a Personal Blender, use 1/4 cup orange juice, 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and cut in half, 1/2 banana, 1/4 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt and 4 ice cubes.