Baked Pineapple Bread Pudding
Products: Food Processors
- 12 slices of white bread, torn into strips to fit food chute
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 pineapple slices, drained
- Insert S-blade into food processor bowl, and with processor running, drop bread through food chute to make soft breadcrumbs. Pour into a greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Place pineapple chunks in food processor bowl with S-blade. Process pineapple for 20 seconds. Add eggs, cream, vanilla, melted butter or margarine, and sugar. Process until mixed.
- Pour pineapple mixture over soft breadcrumbs. Garnish with three pineapple rings overlapping in center.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until golden.
Designed for full-size food processors with a minimum of 6 cup capacity.