- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Use 1 teaspoon butter to grease a 9" springform pan and set aside.
- Using S-blade and with processor running, drop cookies through food chute and process until an even crumb is formed. Continue processing, adding melted butter through the food chute until mixed.
- Pour crumbs into prepared springform pan and press crumbs evenly on bottom of pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool on rack.
- Using S-blade, add cream cheese, sugar, flour, eggs, milk, and vanilla to work bowl. Process until smooth.
- Pour filling over cooled crust and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake 15 minutes at 425°F.
- Reduce heat to 250°F and continue to bake (without opening the oven door) for 45 minutes more or until cheesecake is set. When cooled, cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Success Tip: For a creamy smooth-textured cheesecake, bake it in a water bath. Tear off a sheet of aluminum foil that extends about 6 inches larger than the springform pan. Place springform pan in center of foil and form foil up around the sides. This prevents water from leaking into the pan. Place the springform pan in a larger pan and fill larger pan with about 1 1/2 inches of hot tap water. Bake as directed.