- In mixing bowl, combine yeast and ¼ cup of warm water. Stir until dissolved. Add remaining warm water, butter, sugar and salt.
- Add 2 ½ cups of flour to food processor bowl. Start food processor and gradually add liquid mixture through food chute. Pulse food processor to knead dough until it forms a smooth ball that is slightly sticky to the touch, adding remaining flour as necessary.
- Place kneaded dough in large, greased bowl. Cover and let rise until double in size, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down and shape into loaf. Place loaf into 9 x 5 inch greased loaf pan and let rise until double in size, about 1 hour.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 40 minutes or until top is browned and loaf sounds hollow when tapped (190°F internal temperature).
(Based on Individual Serving: 1 slice) Calories: 150 • Total Fat 1.5 g • Saturated Fat 1 g • Cholesterol 5 g • Sodium 250 mg • Carbohydrates 29 g • Dietary Fiber 1 g • Sugars 3 g • Protein 4 gServes:
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.