Course: Beverages, Quick and Easy
Products: Iced Coffee Makers
- 1 cup water
- 6 Tablespoons ground espresso or other dark roast coffee
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons hot fudge topping
- 3 cups crescent-shaped ice cubes (about 30 ice cubes)
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup or warmed hot fudge topping
- Pour water into water reservoir. Place coffee filter in brew basket. Add ground espresso; brew coffee.
- Place milk, sugar, hot fudge topping and brewed coffee in blender jar. Add ice to mixture in blender.
- Press PULSE 4 or 5 times to chop ice. Then, blend on HIGH until mixture is thoroughly blended.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate, if desired.
Serves: 2 to 3