My Stars with Cheesy Tomatoes
- 1 cup well-cooked pastina pasta
- 1 small tomato, quartered
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Pour 2/3 cup water into water reservoir and cover it. Assemble processing bowl and steaming basket. Place tomato in steaming basket.
- Steam until light turns off.
- Remove steaming basket. Discard steaming liquid from bowl.
- Insert puree/chopping blade and place tomato in bowl. Chop. Stir in pasta and Parmesan cheese. Cool
- Refrigerate remaining mixture or freeze in storage containers.
Makes: 1 1/4 cups