Pear Green Apple Raspberry Granita
Course: Beverages, Kid Friendly, Quick and Easy
Products: Ice Shavers
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Ice Shaver
- 4 oz. pear juice or nectar
- 2 oz. sour green apple syrup
- 2 oz. raspberry syrup
- Fresh raspberries or green apple slices for garnish.
- Place pear juice and sour green apple syrup in bowl.
- Shave ice on SLUSHIE setting to desired consistency or until large serving ice line is reached.
- Pour into glasses, leaving at least 2 inches at top of glass.
- Rinse bowl and paddle.
- Place raspberry syrup in bowl.
- Shave ice on SLUSHIE setting until small serving ice line is reached.
- Add to top of pear green apple slushie in glasses.
- Garnish with fresh raspberry or slice of green apple and serve immediately.
Keep green apple slices from turning brown by tossing with a small amount of lemon juice. Nutritional Information:
(Based on Individual Serving: 5 oz.)
• Calories: 60 • Total Fat: 0g • Saturated Fat: 0g • Cholesterol: 0mg • Sodium: 0mg
• Carbohydrates: 16g • Dietary Fiber: 0g • Sugars: 10g • Protein: 0g Serves: 6