Rosemary Skewered Vegetable Kabobs
Course: Main Course, Side Dishes
Products: Indoor Grills, Outdoor Gas Grills
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 (4-inch) sprig fresh rosemary, leaves chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon salt
Cracked black pepper
1 container (10.5 oz.) grape tomatoes
2 large zucchini, thinly sliced
2 large yellow squash, thinly sliced
8 (6 to 8-inches each) sprigs fresh rosemary
- Place marinade ingredients into a large resealable plastic bag. Add vegetables except rosemary sprigs. Seal bag and shake until vegetables are coated.
- Marinate 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Drain vegetables; discard marinade.
- Strip bottom half of rosemary sprigs to use as skewers. Roll squash slices and thread with tomatoes onto skewers.
- Fold a strip of heavy duty foil the width of leafy ends of the rosemary skewers. Place foil strip on grill. Immediately place skewers on grill with rosemary leaves on foil and vegetables directly on grill rack.
- Grill 6 to 8 minutes, turning once until vegetables are browned and tender.
Test Kitchen Tip: Use the woody end of the rosemary sprig as the pointed end of the skewer. If vegetables do not thread easily, make a starting hole with a wooden skewer or knife.