Southwestern Breakfast Muffin
Course: Sandwiches, Breakfast Foods, Quick and Easy
Products: Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- 1 whole wheat English muffin, split
- 2 Tablespoons shredded hot pepper cheese
- 3 thin slices avocado
- 1 Tablespoon salsa
- 2 large egg whites
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green READY light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place bottom half of English muffin, cut-side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese, avocado and salsa.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg whites to cooking plate.
- Top with remaining muffin half, cut-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.