Spicy Sweet Potatoes
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled
- Pinch ground allspice, if desired
- Pour 2/3 cup water into water reservoir and cover it. Assemble processing bowl and steaming basket with slicing disc.
- Slice sweet potato into steaming basket. Remove lid and slicing disc, then replace lid.
- Steam until light turns off.
- Remove steaming basket. Reserve steaming liquid from processing bowl for pureeing. Insert puree/chopping blade and place sweet potatoes and allspice in bowl.
- Puree, adding enough reserved liquid to reach desired consistency. Cool before serving.
- Refrigerate remaining mixture or freeze in storage containers.
Makes: 1 1/2 cups