Course: Side Dishes
Products: Roaster Ovens
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product:Roaster Oven
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup (about 4 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 boxes (10 oz. each) frozen chopped spinach; thawed, drained, and squeezed dry with paper towel
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) cream cheese, room temperature and cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Preheat Roaster Oven to 375°F.
2. Over medium heat, saute the onions and mushrooms in the butter for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the spinach, Worcestershire sauce, cream cheese, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Cook until the cream cheese has melted.
4. Spoon into a greased 6-cup casserole dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. This can be prepared one day ahead of time and refrigerated. If it has been prepared ahead of time, place in roaster oven on insert rack. Bake for at least 30 minutes.