Seasoned Rice Recipe - Find More Recipes for Roaster Ovens from Hamilton Beach
Course: Side Dishes
Products: Roaster Ovens
- 8 cups regular or converted white rice, uncooked
- 2 Tablespoons dried minced onion
- 8 cups broth or bouillon (can be beef or chicken)
- 8 cups water
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Remove rack from roaster oven. You will not need it for this recipe.
- Remove insert pan. Replace cover on roaster and heat to 375°F.
- Place all ingredients in insert pan. Stir to mix. Place insert pan in roaster oven.
- Cover and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
Serves: 24 cups
Test Kitchen Tips:
- Be sure to use regular rice in this recipe, not instant rice. The amount of rice, liquid and cooking times used are different for instant rice.
- Two small or one large onion can be substituted for the dried minced onion. Be sure to finely chop the onion.