Course: Quick and Easy, Desserts
Products: Hand Mixers
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) package strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 30 vanilla wafers, broken into small pieces
- 2 whole strawberries, halved
- In a large mixing bowl, add heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Layer half of the whipped cream, strawberries and cookie pieces between 4 parfait glasses. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Top each with a strawberry half before serving.