Three Vegetable Cheese Bake Recipe - Find More Recipes for Slow Cookers from Hamilton Beach
Three Vegetable Cheese Bake
Products: Slow Cookers
Yield: 8-10 Servings
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen broccoli florets
- 1 pkg. (10 oz. ) frozen cauliflower
- 1 pkg. (10 oz. ) frozen brussel sprouts
- 1 can (10 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 block (1 lb.) process cheese spread, cut into slices
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place ingredients in crock in order listed.
- Cover and cook on preferred setting: Low - 4 hours, Auto Shift - 2 hours, High setting not recommended
A cheese slicer works well to slice processed cheese. If one isn't available, use a large butcher knife. Press the knife down through the whole block to cut.
Try using a 10 oz. package of either frozen asparagus cuts or green beans in place of one of the other vegetables.