Rainbow Fruit Pops
Course: Kid Friendly, Quick and Easy, Desserts
Products: Icy Pops maker, Food Processors
- Pineapple, cut in chunks
- Peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- Strawberries, hulled and quartered
- Kiwi fruit, peeled and quartered
- Working with one fruit at a time, place fruit and sugar to taste in food processor. Process until smooth.
- Pour each fruit into separate small bowls; set aside.
- Starting with pineapple and layering in the order listed, spoon 1 ½ teaspoons of each fruit in freeze sleeves.
- Place freeze sleeves in Fast Pop base. Place sticks in freeze sleeves.
- Slide on funnel attachments. Allow pops to freeze in Fast Pop base until frozen.
- Carefully remove funnel attachments. Push down on Fast Pop base to release freeze sleeves. Quickly rinse sleeves under running water to release pops.