Salmon Mousse Recipe - Find More Recipes for Blenders from Hamilton Beach
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Blenders
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 green onions, cut in 1-inch pieces (include half of green tops)
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups cooked, chunked salmon
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Pour lemon juice into blender jar. Sprinkle gelatin over juice and let soften about 1 minute. Add boiling water and blended until combined.
- Add green onion and pulse until chopped, about 5 seconds.
- Add salmon, mayonnaise, and sour cream. Blend until well mixed.
- Pour into a 3/4 cup oiled mold.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Garnish with fresh dill.