Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Slow Cooker
- 5 or 6 Quart Size
- 3 cans (28 oz. each) diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 can (28 oz.) tomato puree
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 2 cans (6 oz.) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen chopped green bell pepper
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 envelope (1 oz.) chili seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups white viniger
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Stir well
- Cover and cook on preferred setting:
- Low — 6 hour
- High — 2-3 hours
Serves: 25-30 (5-6 oz. servings)
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 6 oz.)
• Calories: 60 • Total Fat: 0g • Saturated: 0g • Cholesterol: 0g • Sodium: 610mg
• Carbohydrates: 11g • Dietary Fiber: 3g • Sugars: 6g • Protein: 3g
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.