Sausage, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwich
Course: Sandwiches, Breakfast Foods
Products: Breakfast Sandwich Maker
2 frozen waffles, cut in 4-inch circles
2 tablespoons shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1 precooked thin sausage patty
1 large egg, lightly scrambled
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place one waffle circle in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese and sausage.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg to cooking plate.
- Top with remaining waffle circle.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.
Test Kitchen Tip: We used a kitchen shears to trim the frozen waffle to fit inside the Breakfast Sandwich Maker rings.