Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
- 8 cups regular or converted white rice, uncooked
- 2 Tablespoons dried minced onion
- 8 cups broth or bouillon (can be beef or chicken)
- 8 cups water
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Remove rack from roaster oven. You will not need it for this recipe.
- Remove insert pan. Replace cover on roaster and heat to 375°F.
- Place all ingredients in insert pan. Stir to mix. Place insert pan in roaster oven.
- Cover and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
Serves: 24 cups
Test Kitchen Tips:
- Be sure to use regular rice in this recipe, not instant rice. The amount of rice, liquid and cooking times used are different for instant rice.
- Two small or one large onion can be substituted for the dried minced onion. Be sure to finely chop the onion.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.