Slow Cooker Caramel Apple French Toast
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried apples, chopped
- 3 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 12 large eggs
- 1 1/2 packages (16 ounces each) cinnamon raisin bread, cut or torn into 1-inch pieces
- 1 jar (12.25 ounces) caramel topping
- Coarse sugar for garnish, optional
- In a medium bowl, combine milk, apples, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl with a whisk, beat the eggs. Add the milk mixture and bread. Stir until bread is moistened.
- Add mixture to a slow cooker crock.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours.
- Sprinkle with coarse sugar if desired. Drizzle with caramel topping before serving.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.