Slow Cooker Mustard Glazed Corned Beef
- 3 to 3 1/2 pound corned beef brisket
- 1 tablespoon pickling spices
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup brown mustard
- Rinse corned beef and place in slow cooker crock.
- Sprinkle pickling spices over meat and cover with water.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 5 hours or LOW for 10 hours.
- Heat broiler on LOW.
- Remove corned beef from slow cooker. Place on boiler rack.
- In a small bowl, stir brown sugar and mustard. Spread half of the mixture over top of corned beef.
- Broil about 6-inches from heat for 5 minutes or until mustard mixture is bubbly and golden brown. Repeat glaze and broiling.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting against the grain. Place on serving platter.
TEST KITCHEN TIP: Substitute packet of pickling spice that comes with your corned beef for 1 tablespoon pickling spice.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.