Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Sloppy Joes for 4 Qt. Slow Cooker
- 3 1/2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/4 cups ketchup
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- Sandwich buns
- Cut beef into 4-inch chunks. Place beef chunks in a slow cooker crock. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except sandwich buns and pour over beef. Stir until evenly coated.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours or LOW for 8 hours. Remove beef and shred with a fork. Discard any fat. Serve shredded beef on sandwich buns and spoon on extra sauce as desired.
Test Kitchen Tip: Try wrapping the shredded beef into tortillas or putting it into pita pockets for a different barbecue twist.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.