The Everything Omelet
Course: Main Course, Breakfast Foods
Products: Waffle Bakers
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: The Breakfast Master™ Skillet and Waffle Maker
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 Tablespoon sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup bulk sausage
- 1/4 cup diced hash browns
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 Tablespoons chopped peppers
- 2 Tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat Breakfast Master with skillet grids on Skillet (MEDIUM) heat.
- Beat eggs, sour cream, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Crumble sausage; add to skillet. Close cover and cook 2 minutes. Drain fat, if necessary.
- Add hash browns, onions and peppers to sausage. Close cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Pour egg mixture over sausage and potato mixture. Close cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and remove from skillet.
TIP: Reduce calories and fat by substituting egg substitute for eggs, and reduced fat or fat free sour cream for regular sour cream.