Toasted Almond Iced Coffee
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Iced Coffee/Tea Maker
- 2 cups half and half
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 7 Tablespoons ground coffee
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Add half and half and sugar to iced coffee pitcher; stir until well blended. Add ice.
- Place brew basket with filter in pitcher; add coffee and almond extract.
- Fill water reservoir to water line. Top with lid, place over brew basket.
- After brewing is complete; remove water reservoir and brew basket.
- Stir iced coffee mixture. Top with lid and serve.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.