Course: Kid Friendly, Quick and Easy, Desserts
Products: Icy Pops maker, Food Processors
- 1 cup watermelon chunks
- 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and cut in quarters
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Place watermelon chunks in food processor. Process until smooth.
- Place in small bowl. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon about 4 teaspoons watermelon mixture into freeze sleeves; filling sleeves about 2/3 full.
- Place freeze sleeves in Fast Pop base. Place sticks in freeze sleeves.
- Slide on funnel attachments. Allow pops to freeze in Fast Pop base until watermelon is frozen.
- Blend kiwi fruit, lime juice and sugar in food processor until smooth.
- Carefully remove funnel attachments. Spoon 1 to 2 teaspoons kiwi mixture into freeze sleeves around sticks to make watermelon rind.
- Allow pops to freeze in Fast Pop base until solid.
- Push down on Fast Pop base to release freeze sleeves. Quickly rinse sleeves under running water to release pops.