Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: The Breakfast Master™ Skillet and Waffle Maker
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons chopped mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 Tablespoons chopped red pepper
- 1 slice ham, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat Breakfast Master with skillet grids on Skillet (MEDIUM) heat.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Place onions, mushrooms, green peppers and red peppers in skillet. Close cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Pour egg mixture over onion mixture. Top with ham; close cover.
- Cook 3 minutes or until cooked through. Sprinkle with cheese; remove from skillet.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream, if desired.
TIP: Reduce calories and fat by substituting egg substitute for eggs and reduced fat or fat free Cheddar cheese for regular Cheddar cheese.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.