- 12 large hard cooked eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise
- 1/2 ripe avocado, halved, peeled and pit removed
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Cilantro leaves
- Using food processor chopping/mixing blade, process egg yolks, avocado, cilantro, mayonnaise, pepper and cumin until smooth.
- Pipe yolk mixture into each egg white half.
- Top each half with salsa and cilantro.
TEST KITCHEN TIP: To pipe yolk mixture, place mixture in resealable zipper bag. Close bag. With scissors, cut one tip off of bag. Squeeze bag to pipe onto each egg half.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.