Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
- 1 large ripe pear, peeled and seeded
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- Pour 2/3 cup water into water reservoir and cover. Assemble processing bowl and steaming basket with slicing disc.
- Slice pear into steaming basket. Remove lid and slicing disc, then replace lid.
- Steam until light turns off. Remove steaming basket. Reserve steaming liquid from processing bowl for pureeing. Insert puree/chopping blade and place pears and avocado in bowl.
- Puree, adding enough reserved liquid to reach desired consistency. Cool before serving.
- Refrigerate remaining mixture or freeze in storage containers.
Makes: 1 1/4 cups
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.