Baby Food Cinnamon Apple Sweet Potato Smoosh
- 1 medium apple, peeled
- 1/2 small sweet potato, peeled
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon, if desired
- Pour 2/3 cup water into water reservoir and cover it. Assemble processing bowl and steaming basket with slicing disc.
- Slice apples and sweet potatoes into steaming basket. Remove lid and slicing disc, then replace lid.
- Steam until light turns off.
- Remove steaming basket. Reserve liquid from processing bowl for pureeing. Insert puree/chopping blade and add apples, sweet potatoes and cinnamon to bowl.
- Puree, adding enough reserved liquid to reach desired consistency. Cool before serving.
- Refrigerate remaining mixture or freeze in storage containers.
Makes: 1 1/2 cups
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.