Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
Baby Food Spinach and Pear Puree
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, stems removed
- 1 medium pear, peeled and seeded
- Pour 2/3 cup water into water reservoir and cover it. Assemble processing bowl and steaming basket. Place spinach in steaming basket and add slicing disc.
- Slice pears into steaming basket on top of spinach. Remove lid and slicing disc, then replace lid.
- Steam until light turns off.
- Remove steaming basket. Reserve steaming liquid from bowl for pureeing. Insert the puree/chopping blade and place spinach and pear in bowl.
- Puree, adding enough reserved liquid to reach desired consistency. Cool before serving.
- Refrigerate remaining mixture or freeze in storage containers.
Makes: 1 1/2 cups
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.