Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bagel Sandwich
- 1 small bagel, halved
- 1 slice American cheese
- 2 slices precooked bacon, cut in half
- 1 large egg, lightly scrambled
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place bottom half of bagel, cut-side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese and bacon.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg to cooking plate.
- Top with remaining bagel half, cut-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.