Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
Baked Coconut Shrimp with Curried Chutney
- 1 cup chutney
- 2 Tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground curry
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 egg white
- 1 pound (16 to 20 count) extra jumbo shrimp
- In a small bowl, stir chutney, green onion, curry and crushed red pepper until blended. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray a baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour and salt.
- Add panko breadcrumbs and coconut to bag. Seal and shake to combine.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg white until foamy.
- Dip one shrimp at a time into egg white.
- Place shrimp in crumb mixture and press mixture onto shrimp until well coated. Arrange in single layer in prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until crumbs are golden brown. Serve with chutney mixture. Garnish with cilantro.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.