Baked Pineapple Bread Pudding
- 12 slices of white bread, torn into strips to fit food chute
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 pineapple slices, drained
- Insert S-blade into food processor bowl, and with processor running, drop bread through food chute to make soft breadcrumbs. Pour into a greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Place pineapple chunks in food processor bowl with S-blade. Process pineapple for 20 seconds. Add eggs, cream, vanilla, melted butter or margarine, and sugar. Process until mixed.
- Pour pineapple mixture over soft breadcrumbs. Garnish with three pineapple rings overlapping in center.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until golden.
Designed for full-size food processors with a minimum of 6 cup capacity.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.