Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
Baked Spicy Pimento Cheese Dip
- 1 jar (4 oz.) sweet pimentos, drained
- 8 ounces block of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons jarred garlic (or 2 whole cloves)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Preheat toaster oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, then mix well using a hand blender, food processor or hand mixer.
- Transfer cheese mixture into a shallow metal baking dish (8x8).
- Place into toaster oven and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and bubbling.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.