Berry Breeze Cocktail
Products: Juice Extractors
- 2 cups pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple
- 1 1/2 ounce club soda
- 1 ounce vodka
- Splash grenadine
- Fresh raspberries and mint leaves
- Juice the pomegranate seeds, raspberries and apple in the order listed.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add 2 ounces juice mixture and vodka.
- Shake and pour into a glass. Pour in club soda and a splash of grenadine; stir.
- Garnish with raspberries and mint leaves. Reserve remaining juice for other drinks.