- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup pulp reserved from a berry juice
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick foil or spray a foil-lined pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large microwavable bowl, microwave the butter and chocolate chips on medium power for 2 minutes or until butter is melted and chips are shiny.
- With a hand mixer, beat chocolate mixture on medium until blended, about 1 minute. Add sugar and continue to beat on high until mixture is lighter in color.
- Add eggs and vanilla to chocolate mixture. Continue to beat on medium until well blended, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce speed to low, add flour, baking cocoa and salt and beat until smooth, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 26 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.