Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup butter
- Dash celery seeds
- Celery sticks
- Blue cheese dressing
- Heat oil in deep fryer to 375°F.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine cornstarch, flour, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, salt and white pepper. Add water to bag. Seal bag and shake until smooth.
- Add half of the cauliflower florets to bag. Seal bag and shake until florets are well coated.
- With basket lowered, carefully drop florets into the preheated oil. Fry florets until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from fryer, drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter with hot pepper sauce, remaining garlic powder and celery seed. Stir until blended.
- Add fried cauliflower to sauce and stir to coat. Remove from sauce and serve while warm with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.